Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Julia Roberts + FENDI Peek-A-Boo





2009.09.06

Julia Roberts and Danny Moder take their children Hazel, Phinnaeus and Henry to visit "Uncle" George Clooney at his Italian lakeside retreat on Sept. 6.

Julia Roberts joins Kim Kardashian and Jessica Szohr by carrying a FENDI Peek-A-Boo bag ($238.00+, Neiman Marcus). I bought the same bag immediately right after I saw it. I just loved it and knew it is "MY BAG". It has everything I wanted for a bag- a beautiful color, a classic design, a good size, and a lot of room. Nothings is flashy about this bag until you open it- a FENDI logo lining. You can unbuckle when necessary to show the beautiful FENDI lining. It is perfect for work, shopping, and traveling. The great thing about this bag is it also does well for formal places when it is all buckled up. I do have to admit it looks a bit shadow of HERMES Kelly bags, but I find this bag easier to use and much more accessible and lower priced.

Comments: Instant Classic

Ratings: 4 Bags (Out of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment