Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sarah Jessica Parker + Givenchy Bandana


2009.09.18

She’s always been known for her fashion sense, and today (September 18) Sarah Jessica Parker was gorgeous in green on the “Sex and the City 2” set.

The Carrie Bradshaw actress looked lovely in a sparkly green minidress with funky blue shoes as she strolled past the paparazzi to film scenes for the sure-to-be-hit sequel.

SJP carries a Givenchy Bandana Sac ($1,850.00 Barneys New York). When I saw this bag, I thought it was a canvas bag. I am surprised the whole bag is in leather. It is amazing how the leather can be treated so soft and so detailed. The adjustable shoulder straps are really helpful because lately I have developed an attitude on the handbags' straps. They are either too short for shoulders or too long to carry. The white color also stands out. There is no doubt it is a beautiful bag.

However, even though I love this bag very much, I just can't see myself spending $1850.00 for a bag that looks like a canvas grocery shopping bag.

Comments: Soft to touch it, hard to own it.

Ratings: 2 Bags (Out of 5)


No comments:

Post a Comment