Thursday, September 3, 2009

Spencer Pratt + Louis Vuitton Damier Graphite REM


2009.09.02

Newly crowned King Spencer Pratt and his soon-to-be-Queen Heidi Montag hang out poolside at The Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood on Wednesday (September 2).

The Hills stars did a quick interview surrounded by their bodyguards.

Spencer carries a Louis Vuitton Damier Graphite canvas REM bag ($995.00 Vuitton.com). I have been looking a city bag for my husband. I think I have found one. My husband doesn't like to carry a lot, but he needs a bag to carry his glasses, bottle water, wallets, cellphone, and documentation. This bag fits everything he needs. I also love the Damier Graphite. This is the line Louis Vuitton creates for men. I love the dark gray and blue combination. This bag is not new. You can also get it in Monogram canvas, but I think the Graphite gives a muscular finish.

Comments: Ideal for husband

Ratings: 4 Bags (Out of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment