Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Elisabetta Canalis + PRADA Vit Shine Tote



2009.09.07

The Venice Film Festival is one of the premiere industry events in the world, and yesterday George Clooney and his girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis were spotted making their arrival.

The “Ocean’s Thirteen” stud and his beautiful babe enjoyed the luxury of a helicopter as they made their way to the high-profile gig, as Clooney will be promoting his new comedy “The Men Who Stare at Goats.”

Elisabetta carries a PRADA Vit Shine Tote ($1,995.00 Barneys New York). PRADA bags are getting dull looking this season which is not my cup of tea. I also don't like why they put shiny coating on a dull color which gives a very dirty look. I also have problem with the zippers in the front of the bag which are subtract the beauty of the bag. I do like the way the chain can be removed to get a less heavy metal look. The size is also a turn-off. I am not a tall person and can only this bag as an extra travel tote (13"x15.5"). It is not hard to find a nice looking travel tote with a better price than this bag. Even though I have an addiction in tote bags, I can take my hands off this bag really fast!

Comments: Not only dull outside

Ratings: 1 Bag (Out of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment