Monday, September 28, 2009

First Look: Heidi Montag + HERMES SO KELLY


2009.09.26

Out enjoying the sunny weekend weather, Heidi Montag was spotted out getting a java boost at Coffee Bean And Tea Leaf in Los Angeles in Saturday (September 26).

The MTV reality beauty was joined by a gal pal for the day’s outing, of which Heidi happily tweeted, “heading to the beach!! i love Laguna!”

Heidi carries an HERMES "SO KELLY" bag in blue jean leather (hermes stores). "So Kelly" bag is the new 2009 bag that HERMES makes. I have been looking forward to seeing this bag! Now I saw the bag I am on a board-line. I understand that HERMES is trying to make a day bag that is more casual and easier to carry. Since people are getting even more casual, the Brikins now are considered "formal". I love the minimum design and still look very HERMES. I also love Blue Jean. However beside for the look, the buckles are unnecessary because when the bag is full, you can't locate your arm. I also don't know how it is going to look like two years from now since the look is already suspicious. I am afraid people want this bag can't afford it and people can afford it won't want such a casual bag.

Comments: Time will tell

Ratings: 3 Bags (Out of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment