Friday, September 25, 2009

Kristen Dunst + Proenza Schouler PS1 Leather Pochette


2009.09.24

Taking to the courthouse, Kirsten Dunst told all about her super handbag that a Manhattan mechanic is accused of taking from a suite at the SoHo Grand.

Wearing all black, the Spiderman actress smiled for the jurors and waved to the judge as she told the story of how she and co-star Simon Pegg found the thief.

Kristen carries a Proenza Schouler PS1 Leather Pochette in midnight blue ($895.00 Barneys New York). I am glad that I saw this bag today. It gives me an opportunity to blog about it. Proenza Schouler was founded in 2002 as a high-end apparel brand. They started to make handbags and shoes these couple years and has gained many celebrity fans. I am not crazy about most bags they make, but I like this one. I appreciate the way it is a great quality bag and so easy to be ignored. The metal foldover closure helps so you don't have to open the straps all the time. The color is very unique and goes beautifully with black dress or jeans.

Comments: A quality Pochette

Ratings: 4 Bags (Out of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment