Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Susan Boyle + Mulberry Antony Messenger


2009.09.12

Susan Boyle smiles and waves for photographers as she leaves her Beverly Hills Hotel on Saturday (September 12).

The 48-year-old Britain’s Got Talent star was greeted at LAX airport by a crowd of 2,000. As she saw the crowd, she said, “Oh my word. Is this for me?”

Susan wears a Mulberry Antony Messenger ((£550 or $583.00 USD Mulberry). I know the summer is almost over and I am disappointed, but I also am looking forward to the cold weather. I am tired of seeing a lot of flips and tank tops. Can't wait to wear dark color slim army coat and knee-high boots- sexy! This messenger bag is perfect for that look- simple. It looks like every line has a purpose. Nothing in this bag is decorative if you are looking for a super simple look.

Comments: Simple chic

Ratings: 3 Bags (Out of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment