Monday, September 28, 2009

Jayde Nicole + Louis Vuitton Monogram Galliera


2009.09.26

Stepping out for a romantic night on the town, Brody Jenner and Jayde Nicole paid a visit to Nobu restaurant for dinner in Malibu on Saturday (September 26).

The “Hills” hunk and his Playboy beauty strolled hand-in-hand in casual attire after finishing up their meals, getting ready to attend the wedding of Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom the following day.

Jayde carries a Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Galliera ($1,280.00 PM, $1,480.00 GM). I sometimes encountered ladies who are in their late 20's and start to save money for handbags. They asked me what handbags should they get as they start to purchase brand name handbags. Mostly I recommend to start with Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas series- like Neverfull or Speedy. However, if you don't want to carry the bags everybody is carrying, then you get the Galliera bag.

Priced higher than the Speedy or Neverfull bags, you will get what your money worth. This bag has the Monogram identity, but not easy to see the same bag all the time. Even though I love the Neverfull bags, I can see at least 25 of them every time I go out. I love the single handle design which is very comfortable on shoulders. The adjustable strap is also very helpful between summer and winter. The side strap buckles prevent the bag from opening too wide that will give you a bit more security. I love the GM size which I think it looks find in guys who should share some responsibilities of carrying heavy stuff when outings.

Comments: A nice bag to start your brand new life

Ratings: 4 Bags (Out of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment