Thursday, September 3, 2009

Rihanna + Nina Ricci Agneau Pleated Besace


2009.09.02

Rihanna and her bodyguards leave her favorite West Coast restaurant, Italian eatery Il Ristorante di Giorgio Baldi, after dinner on Wednesday night (September 2) in Santa Monica, Calif.

The 21-year-old Bajan beauty wore a gorgeous black-and-white mini with matching fingernails. Love the eye makeup!

She wears a Nina Ricci Agneau Pleated Besace Bag ($2,750.00 Barneys New York). I have to thank companies like Nina Ricci (or CHANEL) trying to keep women look like ladies. I don't remember when we all carry "handbags" instead of "purses". Bigger and roomier bags have taken over our lives. Recently I started to see some young girls carrying tiny purses again. I love it- a purse to carry lipstick and some changes that never leave your body when you go out.

I really love this bag and the look, but I don't like the price tag at all. I bet the look is also temporary so I do not paln to spend a lot of money for it. Maybe I will go back to my mom's house digging her purses out.

Comments: Get a similar look for less

Ratings: 1 Bag (Out of 5 Bags)

No comments:

Post a Comment