Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Lindsay Lohan + LANVIN Large Rosa Quilted Grommet Sac


2009.09.28

They’re no strangers to globe-hopping and yesterday afternoon (September 28) Lindsay Lohan and Ali Lohan were spotted landing in Paris, France.

The famous sisters looked a bit jet-lagged as they made their way through the terminal at Charles de Gaulle International Airport, amidst a sea of fans and paparazzi.

Lindsay carried a LANVIN Large Rosa Quilted Grommet Sac ($1,878 Barneys New York). This bag is totally against what I believe in handbags- Satin, too seasonal with unnecessary decorations, but I am in love with the bag. I love Alber Elbaz's Lanvin. There is something about it. That "Magic"- the power that will force you take out your credit card before your brain telling you not to. Once a while I allow myself buy things without looking at the bill. This is the time.

Comments: When money is no longer important

Ratings: 4 (Out of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment