Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Kristin Davis + Dior Lady Dior



2009.09.08

Reuniting on the set of “Sex and the City 2” as a foursome for the first time, Sarah Jessica Parker, Cynthia Nixon, Kim Cattrall and Kristin Davis were busy filming scenes in New York City on Tuesday (September 8).

Fresh off of a relaxing Labor Day weekend, the “SATC2” gals greeted one another with hugs as they then headed off to get ready for the day’s shoot.

Kristin Davis (Right) carries a Dior Lady Dior Top Handle bag ($1,950.00+ Saks Fifth Avenue). This bag was presented to Lady Diana in September 1995. It became the "IT" bag for formal functions. Carla Bruni also carries it. This bag has been on my top wish list for many years, but I still haven't had it. I realized that you only see this bag when there are international meetings. Maybe the reason I haven't purchased this bag is because the President never invited me to the White House for dinner! If he invited me, I will buy one.

Comments: Classic yet too formal

Ratings: 3 Bags (Out of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment