Saturday, September 5, 2009

Eva Mendes + Salvatore Ferragamo Fancio Levante Hobo


2009.09.03

In town to promote their new flick “Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans,” Eva Mendes and Nicholas Cage were spotted at the Venice Film Festival today (September 3).

The “We Own the Night” actress and her “National Treasure” costar were both more than happy to strike a few poses for the paparazzi as they meandered around the festival grounds.

Eva carries a Salvatore Ferragamo Gancio Levante Hobo bag in Fondente Brown ($1,790.00 Ferragamo). I enjoy "watching" Ferragamo bags than owning them. I love the looks of Ferragamo bags, but I never own one. I always find Ferragamo bags are fancier than my taste. I am a big believer that a bag should only have one focus. To me, Ferragamo bags have always more than one focus. For example, the Lavante bag above, I love the handles, the shape, the and the buckle. However, I don't think it looks good when they all go together in one bag.

I have just reviewed the Ferragamo fall/winter 2009-2010 collection. I enjoy the bags very much. This bag is one of my favorites, but it still doesn't make me want to own it.

Comments: A nice bag to look at

Ratings: 2 Bags (Out of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment