Wednesday, September 30, 2009

January Jones + Jimmy Choo Blythe Medium



2009.09.29

Mad Men actress January Jones is lookin’ classy in a nude ensemble as she leaves the Channel 7 ABC News offices on Tuesday (September 29) in Washington, D.C.

The 31-year-old blonde beauty is in town to urge Congress to pass the Shark Conservation Act, which hopes to protect sharks from the cruel practice of shark finning (cutting off sharks’ fins and throwing the sharks back in the water, often while still alive).

January carries a Jimmy Choo Blythe Medium ($1665.00 Jimmy Choo). On September 18, I posted a review for the Jimmy Choo Blythe bag that Jessca Biel carried. I said a lot of good things about it. That was a large size. Now I saw the Medium size, I do not like it. Putting the same amount of the gold hardware on a much small space looks very crowded. I think the medium size loses its balance and charm.

Please visit the link below to see the large size. You will see what I mean:

http://celebags.blogspot.com/2009/09/jessica-biel-jimmy-choo-blythe.html

Comments: The Medium size loses its charm

Ratings: 2 (Out of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment