Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Renee Zellweger + Louis Vuitton Neo Cabby




Friday 2009.08.28

Renee Zellweger picks up a large order at Starbucks, returns to her hotel to change her clothes, and then boyfriend Bradley Cooper drives her to The Beverly Hills Hotel on friday (August 28).

Renee carries a Louis Vuitton Monogram Denim Neo Cabby MM ($1,690.00 Louis Vuitton). I actually bought this bag because it was really popular. Even though I was/am not crazy about using denim as handbags, I thought I should have given it a try. I was using the bag for a couple of days then found that the bag had a stain on the bottom. I was very upset and took it to Louis Vuitton store seeking if they could clean it for me. They agreed to clean it but would take up to 3 months. Now I lost all summer to carry it. I have learned that I will never buy a denim bag again.

Comments: Buy it at your own risk

Rating: 2 Bags (Out of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment