Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sarah Jessica Parker + Christian Louboutin Sylvia Drapey Hobo





Sarah Jessica Parker began shooting the Sex and the City 2 movie in New York City on Tuesday morning (September 1).

Wearing a semi-sheer white dress and a pair of sparkly Christian Louboutin gold heels, the 44-year-old actress looked thrilled to be back as the Big Apple’s favorite fictional columnist.

Sarah Jessica carries a Christian Louboutin Sylvia Drapey Hobo bag ($1,795.00 Saks Fifth Avenue). I can't wait to see the movie and more new bags.

I recently realized that how much I love the monk hobo bags. I have been seeing celebrities to carry them. I love this Louboutin bag. The handle is so beautifully made and the leather is so soft. Price tag? $1,795.00- not too bad. You can enjoy it for a while.

Comments: Monk bags are hot!

Rating: 4 Bags (Out of 5)

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to watch the movie!!!
    like SJP outfits and the bag is really good

    ReplyDelete